Product Registration Services
Benefits for Product Registration in UAE
The main objective of product registration in Dubai and the UAE is to ensure the safety of the consumer. While this mandatory registration is beneficial for consumer, there are also a number of advantages for businesses to have their products registered.
- Label protection
- Brand protection
- Import and re-export rights
- Hassle-free trade inside and outside the UAE including in the entirety of the GCC.
- Minimum or no tax on manufacturing, importing, or re-exporting of products in the UAE.
Why is Product Registration in the UAE made Compulsory?
Products must be registered with the Dubai Municipality prior to launching in the Dubai / UAE market. Here are some of the reasons why product registration in Dubai and the UAE is mandatory:
- To limit the trade of artificial and harmful products in the UAE
- To assure consumer safety
- To maintain the quality of the product
- Prevent commercialization of duplicate products
- Labelling of Products giving the consumer all necessary information prior to purchase
Documents required for product registration.
- Clear Picture of Product.
- Clear Artwork of Product.
- Free Sale Certificate.
- Ingredients Report. (list of a product’s ingredients)
- Certificate of Analysis.
- GMP Certificate.
- If any other supporting documents (e.g. Halal Certificate, Organic Certificate, etc.)